Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I made this card for my brother & sister in laws wedding anniversary.
both available at Cardmaking Downloads
I kept the card simple as neither my brother or his wife are into 'fussy'!
 I inked the edges of the pop up tag, the pryramage and the greeting with 
a gold Whispers Brushstokes marker pen and added some ribbon and a flower embellishment.
I have entered the card into the August competition on
'Make a card with more than one fold' and the rules state that the card 
must be made using Cardmaking Downloads or Scrapbookingmad resources.

2 comments:

  1. its fantastic Dawn! These are fun to make aren't they, and just that little bit different. Sure they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Dawn - I love Elaines pyramage download and it looks absolutely fantastic on this card style. :) Good luck in the comp ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx