Pages

Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

Birthday Card for a Dear Friend

Made this card last weekend & forgot I had taken pics of it! It was sealed on the mantlepiece ready for posting off then I found out I had the date wrong! Eeek!!! Hopefully she has it now & I do soo apologise for it being late!!!


 It's the same digi stamp as I used for my Birthday invites coloured with promarkers but cut out with my Nesties labels 1 as are the DP matts. I printed the greeting straight from the pc onto the card added some paper flowers & some gems and that was it!


I took a close up of the flowers but I see a big blob of Pinflair glue! Too late to do anything about it now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, its gorgeous Dawn, such a pretty image, and those flowers are beautiful. Hugs from Ali x

    (PS I couldn't spot the pinflair blob, I reckon you might well get away with it!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nesties ARE a girls best friend...lovely card Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx