Pages

Followers

Friday 5 November 2010

Finally Got a Half Decent Pic!!!

Here we are finally with another card!!!!
I've had trouble getting decent pics due to the lack of daylight! At last I've cracked it & can show you the card I made for my niece who's birthday it is tomorrow!
  
I picked up these great shaped cards at the Hobbycrafts show last week in Glasgow. I have some nesties Labels No.1 which I think match the shape perfectly so decided to use these to matt & layer the image! I thought it looked a little too formal  so I offset the image to distract from that!
The Image is called Charlston Daisy and is available from Di's Digi Downloads
I printed the image onto super smooth decoupage paper and coloured her using promarkers, which I also picked up at the show in Glasgow! A girl has to treat herself!!!The backing papers were from my stash, the blue one was from a docrafts pack eons ago & the pink is from the Shabby Milly download kit by Joanne Barsby & is availablle at Cardmaking Downloads.


I rescued the ribbon from a boxed gift set & recycled it here! The flowers were also from the show in Glasgow! See how much fun I had!!! 

Update!!! I gave this card to my niece today & she was over the moon with it!! So glad you liked it Sarah!!!

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:-

12 comments:

  1. Oooo, I'm jealous, did you spend a fortune? I'm so definitly going to the one in March! I did console myself by spending a pretty penny in our local craft shop though! I love the whole card, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Dawn! Love the shading/highlights on her hair...you need to give me a lesson!!! Am also covetting those nesties too!!! Lol! Hugs from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I do have to say I did spoil myself but hey ho I work hard! Must say I only bought stuff I kenw I would use this time around so I feel quite justified! Sooo many times I've spent money on stuff I haven't used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love image. Thank you for joining Incu Wincy this week.

    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dawn,
    such a gorgeous card, your colouring is great
    Ieven love your papers

    thank you for joining us at the Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,
    the image has colored the beautiful, beautiful papers a wonderful birthday card.

    Thanks for sharing at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely card! I especialy love the flowers and the bow! Thnaks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I love the way you have made it fun with the offset image and your promarker colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Anything Goes! K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and design. :)
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Image its fantastic. Very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable Dawn- great coloring. I bet she will love this.Thank you for joining us this week at
    Craft Your Passion
    Challenges

    Hope you join us each week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic coloring, Dawn! She is going to love it! Thanks for playing in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion, this week. We hope you will play with us, again, in our new challenge, starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx