Pages

Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

November ATCs For CMD Swap

 












Took part in the November swap over at Cardmaking Downloads Forum. The theme this month was Hello Cupcake! At first I didn't think I could do it but eventually came up with some little easel ATCs  made using a download from the Cardmaking Download Website.


I have seen some swaps where the ATCs are all the same, decided I'd make them all the same but different!!!
The backing papers used for the base cards are all designed for using with this pyramage. They pyramage has been inked at the edges using different coloured promarkers.

The stoppers were punched at the bottom using 2 different types of punch! I did have a third pic but it's gone AWOL but I'm sure you have the general idea by now!!!
Whilst I'm here I'd like to welcome my latest follower Happy Days! Nice to see you & thanks for following!
That's it for now I'm afraid! I do have another card & perhaps something else to share with you tomorrow!
Until then.........

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Dawn....even better in 'real life!' Love those border punches too. Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx