Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Another lovely blog award!!!


I recived another Stylish Blogger award from Cindy-Linn!!! Thank you sooo much for thinking of me. I just love getting these!!! Make me feel all warm & fuzzy!!!
There are of course the rules that come along with this!


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this - Done!

2. Share 8 things about yourself - Done!

3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered - Done!

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - I'm on to it Done!


8 things about me:

1 I just turned 50 a week ago!
2 I still have my birthday cards up cos I keep getting more!
3 I spend far to much time on my laptop! (sound familiar?)
4 I'm totally fed up clearing my path of snow! (as soon as I've done it it starts to snow again!)
5 I totally lurve Fridays, get sooooo excited about them!
6 I did a bit of Tap Dancing back in the day!
7 I love ! I add them to the end of everything I write! (have to go back & remove them at times!)
8 I always try to look on the bright side!

Now who to pass this on to???
I have two lovely new followers so I will pass it on to them first!
1) Edel welcome to my blog!
2) Suz who has a brand new blog! Welcome to my blog!
3) Alison who has a brand new challenge blog!
4) Elaine who has the cutest kittens
5) Mervi who is cosier in Finland than we are here!
6) Paula some great new stamps!
7) Ali not technically just met her but she's got her 1st GDT chance! WTG!!!
8) Chrissy met her through her great candy giveaway!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw,thanks Dawn! Didn't know you are a fellow tap-dancer (yes, I di a bit of that too when I was VERY YOUNG!) We must have a cyber 'shuffle-ball-change' together sometime!!! PMSL!! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much, dear!:)))))I really appreciate that you awarded me!!:)) This is my first award!:))

    Hugs!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Dawn and thank you for the award!
    Just going to have cosy breakfast with my hubby,
    then to shopping, have a nice weekend;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dawn!! How lovely! I still getting the hang of this blooging stuff but I'm sure I'll enjoy it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn I will post this on my blog now sorry about the delay. Glad you like my kittens.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx