Pages

Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

ATC's For Forum Swap

Hello all my lovely readers, thank you soo much for the lovely comments I really do appreciate them!
Today I have some ATC's to share with you! I have made these for the January Swap over at the Cardmaking downloads forum. This month's theme is Food & Drink.

The image I have used is Grumpy Gretchen, Big Deal Birthday & she's available from Digi's With Attitude! surprise surprise!!! Let me tell you a little about why I chose her!
A while back on the forum, when we had all the bad snow & ice in the UK, we were chatting about how all the shops were running out of bread. That brought to mind the famous misnomer about Marie Antoinette saying "Let Them Eat Cake!"
See where I'm coming from????
I printed the images onto smooth decoupage paper & coloured them all with Watercolour Pencils which I've had forever but not used very much. After colouring them I went over with a Papermania Watercolour Blender to blend a bit. Very different to the promarkers I've been using lately!
I added a ribbon to each & then mounted on to a variety of different card.


Here's a closer look at them

For this pink one I used a corner punch to give a bit of detail.

















For the green & black, I used a Cuttle bug embossing folder (Swiss Dots)to add texture.

















For the pink & blue, I used the same embossing folder & some textured pink card

















For the blue & lemon, I used the embossing folder again & a pair of decorative edge scissors to add detail.















To each I added the computer generated wording "We're all out of bread" which I matted onto card & mounted on foam pads for dimension. I finished them off with a couple of sticky gems.
Hope you like them & thanks for looking!
There's still just about time to join in if you like! Pop on over to the forum to see the details! 
Have enter the Incy Wincy Challenge#75 ATC

7 comments:

  1. Lol!! These are great Dawn, thanks so much for joining in. Only 3 of us so far, do hope we get a few more takers!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they came out good. thanx for joining us at incy wincy this week. hope to see you again, soon.
    renee dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC's. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet ATC'S like all the color combos
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hug Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx