Pages

Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

A Lovely New Blog Award!

Hi all, just back from lunch & the supermarket madness that is the weekly shop!!! Why I ever let my other half persuade me to go on a Saturday afterenoon I'll never know!!!
Anyhoo! Turned on the laptop for a bit of light relief & I found this waiting for me!
It's from Shaz over at *Shaz's Crafty Corner* Thank you sooo very much! I now have a new award & a new friend!
The idea is to award unkown blogs, which I think is a wonderful idea!


In accepting the award I've had to agree to the following conditions;

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
Okay so I'm saying a big fat YES PLEASE &thanks again to Shaz
I will post the award on my side bar & I nominate the following blogs for this award!
1 Ali over at Aqualeiga's Escape
2 Denise over at Dee's Crafty Cove
3 Jennifer over at Blissful Place
4 Katrina over at Flutterby Trina's
5 Aud over at Audsantics
Your blogs are all wonderful!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you so much Dawn for thinking of me! I will of course accept the award and post it with pride on my blog right now!

    Hugs, from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done dawn I have seen this award on a couple of blogs and it seems a good idea see you later
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thank you so much for thinking of me! My very 1st award!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Dawn, and thank you so much for doing this for me Im all quite new to this blogging and im still unsure how to do somethings, I will accept the awars but can you tell me how post it onto my blog as im unsure. Thanks again Audxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aud, right click on the pic & 'save as' then post as you would normally. To save to your side bar go to the design section of your blog, add a gadget,then scroll down to picture click on that & follow the instructions. If you need any more info you can email me via my profile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!! :) And thanks for the note on my blog! Happy weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, A big THANK YOU for my new blog Award. I absolutely accept and will follow the conditions as outlined by you.

    Once again a big "THANKS"

    Luv Dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx