Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

ATCs For Ali's ATC Swap Stop

Hi all, just stopped by to share some ATC's with you!
These are for the December/ January swap over at
The Theme this month was Mystical/Fantasy!
To me there's nothing more mystical than some lovely little fairies!


These are my little lovelies! I used a variety of different coloured Moondust card, which I embossed using different Cuttlebug embossing folders in the Big shot!
I punched the edges of some super smooth paper, went round the edges with  promarkers & then my quickie glue pen! I then gave them a dusting of Diamond Sparkles!
I added different ribbons from my stash, then added the fairies (which were stickers from my stash, stuck onto cardstock & then cut out)!
To finish them off I added a few gems or pearls et voila!
Just excitedly waiting for the returns to come back now!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back to share something else soon! 

3 comments:

  1. And they are even more fabulous in real life Dawn! Great ATCs thanks so much for joining in the swap....they'll be on their way to you very shortly.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I want one lol. Fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky ones when the postie arrives :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! I'm peaking around :$ and WOW these are WOW! Love THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx