Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Just A Quick Hello!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday & recharging batteries ready for the week ahead!
I really just stopped by to say a quick hello & to welcome my latest followers! I think I've been a bit tardy & not said hello to The Glitter Fairy (who's fab candy I recently won!), Shaz & my latest follower Boni (who has 3 links! Hope this one is okay!)! Welcome & thank you for reading my litttle page ladies! Do pop over & check out these fantastic blogs!
Update!
I was doing a bit of hopping around some of the blogs I follow & found this over on Judes blog!

It originally links back to here
Such a sweet idea & I'm happy to be able to pass this on to all of my readers! Please copy it to your blog & make someones day!!!
I may get back later with a card to share! Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great sunday Dawn see you later
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn. Thanks for visiting me at Doodlebuddies. Hopefully will try out for a puffy card this week. And your absolutely right ! The flower is in the center of the large flower. The actual reason I asked that question, is becoz I wanted to know, how many people actually "READ" my blog and how many people just glance at the cards and move on !!Surprisingly out of the 36 comments so far, you were the only one to answer that !!!! YAYYYYYY !!!
    I had decided that I would become follower to who ever answered that question, becoz obviously not only do my guests actually visit my site, view my cards, leave a polite comment but they actually read what I have to say !! Just for that, I am now your official follower :)
    Love and Hugs darling Dawn.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx