Pages

Followers

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Monkey Business

Evening everyone! I've been having a play! I've made a card for my Brother's Birthday next week! He loves bright colours so this is what I came up with for him!

The image is Mikey Monkey from  Digi's With Attitude! I bought him ages ago & have used him a few times! I just love his cheeky little face!

I coloured him up with Promarkers & cut him out with the nesties on the Big Shot! The papers are from the Some Bunny collection over at Scrapbookingmad.I came across these when I was looking for something else, I think the colours are just fantastic! I followed the February sketch from Dude Time Doodles and matted everything on to bright orange lightweight card. The computer generated sentiments were attached with foam pads as was the image.
The buttons were from a Christmas set of Snowman button brads! I just love that fabric!
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges
Incy Wincy Designs#79 Monkeyin' Around
Dude Time Doodles February Sketch
The Crafty Pad #106  Something for the men
Do You Stack Up #4 Patterned paper
I love Promarkers  Anything goes
The Pixie Cottage Sketch & or Buttons (Buttons)

25 comments:

  1. Cool card Dawn.....I've still got Noah's that you made for his birthday.....very cute image! Sure your brother will love it. :) Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to decide whether to buy that image for weeks now, he's just so cute. Love the orange too, Dawn. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love how you've followed the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab interpretation of the sketch, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love the way you alternated the patterned paper and the different sizes of the panels

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card ,a fun image and colour scheme too .thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, your brother will love it. Like the bright and cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun card, love the LO, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoops I did it again! Sorry Tanya, deleted your comment in error!
    Tanya R has left a new comment on your post "Monkey Business":

    So bright and pretty! Thank you for sharing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the papers you used for our sketch challenge! The monkey is super cute too! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Dawn :) Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous patterned paper card with us at DYSU, love the little monkey :) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's very pretty! =) the image is so cute, and the sketch lovely! =)
    Thanks for playing at The pIxie Cottage
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card love the image ,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card!! Love the papers you have used, I needed to see some bright cheery colours the sky is so grey here!

    Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute is this monkey! Love it! So glad you joined us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any boy would love getting this card, so cute !! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles ....... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us for the Dude Time Doodles sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute! Love your choice of patterned paper too. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at DTD.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of the sketch and such a cute image! Thanks for playing along at Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastically fun card Dawn - I just love this image :D It looks just as good as the one you done for Monkey boy - that really is some going - brilliant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card! And great take on the Dude Time Doodles Challenge! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a great card. Love the papers and the layout is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx