Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

My Versatile Blogger Award!


Whooppee I got another award!!!! Thank you Jacki, I'm honoured! I'll wear it on my side bar with great pride!!
The rules that come with this award are simple
1) Tell 7 facts about yourself
2) Hand the award on to 15 fellow bloggers

Easy Peasy you might say but what on earth can I tell you that you don't already know?????

1) I'm such a sop I cry at the least little thing!!!
2) We're changing internet provider later this week & I'm petrified it goes wrong & I can't get online!
3) I'm supposed to be on a diet but I had a packet of Smatrties this afternoon!
4) I spend far too much time on the pc when I should be doing other things!
5) I love to learn new things.
6) I alway champion the underdog!
7) Although I have a fear of heights, I went on a hot air balloon ride & I loved it!

Now who to pass this award on to...........
1) My good friend Ali who's always there for me!
next my DT friends from Digi's With Attitude! You girls rock & I love you all!
2) Cindy-Lynn
3) Jenny
4) Stacie
5) Tazza
6) Tammylee
7) Jennifer
8) Juelt
9) Jules
10) Tanya

11) Bettina who has sadly moved on from the DWA! DT
12) Karen
13) Linda
14) Katrina
15) Sally



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Dawn! I am so bummed today, with the news of DWA closing for now. I hpe that CIndy-Lynn can sort things out soon! But sadly it isn't the first of the digi companies to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dawn/1 Im Honoured, As soon as I have fed the kids I will get typing... OK so I need to think of 7 things! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome place to visit ...and welcome to the team WTG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thank you!
    I'm so looking forward to working with you at MG...
    I can already tell we're going to have a blast!!
    xoxo
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx