Pages

Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

ATC's

Just had to share a set of ATC's with you!
These were made for the swap over at Card Making Downloads!
The theme was inspired by a song and I just couldn't help myself!
Here they are! Can you guess the song?


I'm sorry that the pics aren't great but the light was poor when I took them!


Here's the story behind them, a bit of a giggle really!
My Neice & her long term partner had been together for years & years.
 After having two little furry baby doggies for a while, they decided to move on to the human baby variety!
The baby is due next month!
Next thing we know, we get a text to say that they had only gone & got married in secret!
Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather! David was fairly adamant that he was not the marrying kind & they were happy as they were or so we thought!

So, have you guessed the song yet???
Well, you may have to be of a certain age to get it! lol


I must emphasise the fact that in no way was it a shotgun wedding but could I get that song out of my little head!!! LOL
The sheets were made up for me by Elliza, one of the ladies on Card Making Downloads after I put out a call for an image of a bride in the family way!
I had made the card & posted it off before I remembered I should have taken a picture!
Ooopsy, silly me!
Never mind, at least I could share these with her! I made them with the scraps from the card!
The papers were a freebie from Joanne Barsby last year, not sure if you can still get them!
The rest of the stuff is from my stash! The silver "You're invited" is from a peel off sheet!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like them & you see the funny side!


3 comments:

  1. Tee Hee! I LOVE these Dawn, really made me laugh!! Great idea for the 'Inspired by a Song' theme too!
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn these are soooo beautiful and my favourite color pink too!!!!! Oustanding work again Dawn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor these are smashing... I did not guess the song ! I naively thought of 'Love and marriage' or I'm getting married in the morning! Yeah.... Your followers have cleared off to have coffee with mine!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx