Pages

Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

My Grafico Challenge is Back!

Good morning all! 
Happy Monday to you all & I hope you had a fab weekend!
Over at My Grafico, we had a unexpected week's holiday due to one thing & another but we're all back on track & raring to go after our impromptu break!
I hope you'll be able to join in with our Anything Goes Challenge this month!
Grab a cuppa by the way, you might need it!
Here's my DT card!


I just love making Twisted Easel cards, such fun!

This week we were given these wonderful ticket sentiments from La La Studio to work with!

Such a great set for all manner of occasions!

The Image I used for this card came from Dude Time Doodles, he's called Hillbilly Moonshine!


I coloured him up with promarkers & added a bit of glitter to the bubbles above his head!
I cut him out with a square scalloped nestie.
I then used a couple of distress inks to grunge him up a bit & distressed the edges with a pair of scissors!

For the layout of my card I used a sketch from Little Claire's



This card is for my brother-in-law's birthday!
 The day after his birthday, he's heading of to Majorca for his future son-in -law's stag party! 
I really hope he doesn't end up in this state! lol
The DP I have used was the result of a printer malfunction, which resulted in my printer going in the bin!
Still, I hung on to it & it came in handy, so I have to say it was a happy accident!
As well as the Ticket Sentiment which I used as the stop for the easel section of the card


I computer generated a little funny sentiment of my own


As the image I used was from Dude Time Doodles, I wanted to enter their challenge this week which was to use any sketch & to add a flower! So Here's my grungy flower!


A couple of Prima flowers, grunged with distress inks & a little card candy centre!
I also dotted some card candy about just to bring everything together!
I do hope you like him!
Thanks so much for looking!
Don't forget to visit the other DT members blogs & give them a bit of love too! You'll find the DT list next to DT cards on the challenge blog!

Challenges I'd like to enter this card for

Dude Time Doodles Any Sketch will do but add a flower
Little Claire's Anything Goes
Digi's With Attitude! Make us Laugh
Come & Get It Birthdays
Creative Cowgirls Anything Goes
Pile It On Funny Sentiment or Image
Scrappy Frogs Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday's Anything Goes
Cards For Men For Someone Special
Craft Your Passion Check it out
The Crazy Challenge Anything Goes
Design Dollies Creative folds
Stamps R Us Masculine



41 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn - that chappy looks a bit familiar.... swear I've seen him at one of the family do's in the past lol. Good luck in your challenges :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dawn! what a great card. its fun too. love your sentiment hi, hi.
    never tryed a twisted easel, gotta try cause it looks so greate.
    love the fun image.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillbilly is fabulous and on such a smart background. Love your card. Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' all that green! He's adorable and your flower is just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love easel cards and your twisted easel is fab fab fab!! Moonshine is colored smartly and with great papers! So glad you joined us this week at Dude Time Doodles.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your twisted easel card and how you were able to incorporate a flower on a masculine themed card. So glad you joined us at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Love that dude :D Fabulous twisted easel card :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    A really fab card, love the colours and the image and a great take on our sketch.

    thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card Dawn. I love easel cards, but have never attempted a twisted easel!!!

    Fab image too that is perfectly coloured.

    Thankyou for taking time to answer my querie on mr linky. I have managed to do it.... yay x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great twisted easle card. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card! Love the image and the color green! Thanks for playing at Happileigh Scrappin' this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute twisted easel card. Love the character on it. he's so cute. Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dawn
    Fabulous job on the masculine card! I am still smiling! Perfect coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Make Us Laugh Challenge. I hope to see you again next week and good luck!

    Debra
    Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card...very funny stamp. I like the background paper...it is very pretty. Thanks for coming to play in our Come and Get it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baahaaahaa.What a fab image.Great card hun!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww...poor he :( Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
    xoxo,
    Noor Nahdi (May Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card and that image is so funny.

    Thanks for joining in our Little Claire's sketch challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous! That image and sentiment are too funny. Fantastic job!

    Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

    Star xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. an absolutely fun card! thank you so much for joining us at HLSC.

    hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

    do check me out, my store and
    Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a funny image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, love that twisted easel card, have to try it. Beautiful card, love all the details. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool card. Nice colors and design. Thanks for joining Sentimental Sundays anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha! This is so cute!! Love the funnt image.
    Thanks for joining us at CCH this time. ~hugs~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a fun card. I love the twisted easel. Thanks for taking part in HappiLeigh's Scrappin Emerald Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. fab card, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun card!
    Thank you for joining us this week for our anniversary challenge. Don't forget the blog hop-opportunity for a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Dawn, this is fabulous. He's so funny, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So Cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card! Fabulous work with the image. Congratulations on winning the challenge at Dude Time. :-) Completely deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Dawn x

    I have commented on this card already, but just wanted to remind you to link my candy to your side-bar x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your twisted easel card and the colors are great too. Great coloring of the image. Thanks for playing along this week at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry Wenda, rejected your comment instead of publishing!
    Wenda has left a new comment on your post "My Grafico Challenge is Back!":

    Great card I love the image, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card,love the image and papers...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this card!!! I had a good giggle. Thanks for playing along with the Design Dollies.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a wonderful card. I like your image.
    Thanks for playing by Creative Cowgirl. Good luck.
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very fun and cute card. Thank you for participating in the challenge of The Crazy Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a fun card!!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely colors and the stamped image is so fun. Thank your for joining us at Cards for Men - Tussemaja

    ReplyDelete
  41. A great fun card Dawn, the paper looks fab and I love the image, so funny.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx