Pages

Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday Morning,

Morning all!
Hope everyone is well on this lovely Sunday morning!
I thought I'd share a couple of pics from yesterday's Busking On The Beach on Portobello Promenade
it turned out to be a lovely day despite starting off with torrential rain!
First I must remind you about the 
Dude Time Doodles First Annual Birthday Scavenger Crawl!

 You can see my card & my candy in this post on my blog then carry on from there!
There is candy galore along the way & if you complete the scavenger crawl & find all the items you go in the draw to win an awesome $20 voucher for the Dude Time Doodles Store!
Now to the beach!
I really wish I had taken more pics along the way but I'll share a couple of the ones I did take!
There were buskers of all ages, musicians of all descriptions, martial arts, jugglers singers & even an exercise class got in on the act!


Martial Arts Drummers


Young Drummers



Tightrope walkers
Most of the buskers were collecting for charities which is wonderful.
Mark it in your diary for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx