Pages

Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

A New Blog Award & A Promise of Candy!

  Woo Hoo! I've passed the 200 followers mark!
It came as a bit of a surprise but I'm delighted!
I promise I will get a little candy together when I get back from my hols!
Watch this space!
Now I haven't received a blog award in a while but when I had a message from 
Leanne to say  there was something on her blog for me, this is what I found!



How lovely is that! I will wear it on my side bar with pride whenever I have completed the requirements!
So the rules of this award.........
To accept this award all you have to do is these 3 things....
1) Link back to the person who you received this award from. 
2) Answer the following 10 questions 
Favourite colour?         Purple
Favourite Song?          Changes Daily, today it's I Want To Break Free!
Favourite dessert?       Sticky Toffee Pudding
What worries you most at the moment?      Getting organised for my hols
Favourite pet?              My buddy Sammy the cat
Black or white?           Oh Black
Your biggest fear?       Heights
Everyday attitude?      Up & at 'em!
What is perfection?     Friday night in with a bottle of wine & chinese food!
Guilty pleasure?          Chocolate
When you're upset you?   Tend to hide
3) Pass the award on to 10 of you crafty blogging buddies.       This is a hard one! I have lots of new buddies but lots who have been with me since the start of my blogging journey! Let's see now????
1) Ali
6) Stef
10) Lynn

Hope you like it ladies & can share the love with some others!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww thanks Dawn. Youre so lovely. Thank you so much. I love the fact that your favourite song changes daily. Mine does too. But I did get the name of our first dance song at our wedding tattooed on my back the week before our wedding last year. So Im pretty much having to love that song forever, lol. Im very impulsive and spontaneous.......and daft! Lee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh Dawn, fabby do !! This is going to be a hard one for me to find 10 buddies !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dawn, your on your way to 300 followers now.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn how special you made me feel today...your comments always make me smile... as I hope as well with love from me and others alike... keep your fab work coming for us to see and enjoy.....be blessed always my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i'm coming to your house on a friday night! my 2 favs too!!!

    thank you soooooooooo much for sharing this with me. i'm honored.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 200 and being my 100th!!! Yeah!
    Thanks so much for this wonderful award. I really appreciate it.
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx