Pages

Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Wowsers! New Followers!

Good evening all!
I had just to do a quick post to say  a big Hi & a wave to all my new followers & blogging buddies! 
I'm amazed at how many of you want to follow my little piece of blogland!
Thank you all so very much! I'm truly honoured!
I know some of you are very new to the blogging world so if there's anything 
I can do to help you just give me a shout! 
I'm not saying I know everything there is to know about blogging 
Oh No Sirree but if it's something I don't know, we can have fun finding out together! lol
Oh yeah,don't forget tomorrow's Friday so get out your party shoes in readiness!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting so many followers Dawn. I love hopping along to see what you have created and I am NEVER disappointed.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, why wouldn't anyone want to follow your fabulous blog? I hope you have many more followers. I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx