Pages

Followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Cheer!


Hello all!
I'm going to bore you with some of the Christmas cards I made! 
Don't worry, I won't show you all of them! lol
This is my first very simple little offering!
The image is Cheerleader Grumpy Gretchen from Digi's With Attitude!
Oh how I love those images!
As  you can see the colours are traditional but the image isn't!


I used a black A6 size card blank as the base.
The sentiment is hand written.


I coloured Gretchen with Promarkers & added lot's of glittery highlights with a
Sakura Clear Star glitter pen.
I cut her into a pennant shape & added a matt of red card behind!
I added a little parcel accent sticker at her feet.
Just perfect for the Cheerleader in your life for Christmas!


The holly leaves are also a little peel off accent sticker which  coloured with glitter pens
Thanks for looking! I'm glad you stopped by!
I'd like to enter this little card in the following challenges
Ai Factory Something Red
Aud Sentiment Challenge Any Winter Holiday Sentiment
Colour Create Red White & Green
Digistamps 4 Joy Christmas, no animals
Penny's Paper Crafty Merry Christmas
Heart Song Inspirations Christmas &/or Red Green & White
Kaboodle Doodles Christmas Colours

13 comments:

  1. Great colours and Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, What a fabulous image and coloured so lovely too! great card and holly leaves :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Dawn, I love the expression on her face. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative use of digi image for a Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, she certainly does have an attitude lol, love the image and great colors made me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Dawn. Love the image and your colouring is fabulous too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, You can "bore" me with your Christmas cards any time you want! Love this cheerleader and of course, the sentiment is so fitting. Great card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Dawn. Great colouring too.
    Thankyou for joining us at Colour Create.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Dawn, thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to use the red and green color scheme. Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy holiday season to join us for our Winter Holiday sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun christmas card! I love the red and green! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for entering your beautifully executed creation in our Digistamps 4 Joy "Merry Christmas - no animals" challenge.
    luv n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx