Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Do You Like Surprises?

Good afternoon bloggers, do you fancy a bargain?
I was roaming around the blogs I follow & I came across this!
Sarah Wright is offering a surprise package of goodies
from her craft room clear out.
The mystery parcels could include  papers, ribbons, stamps dies,pens, gems etc
Some of the items may have been used & some brand new.
Each package is different.
Mine is in the post & I'll let you know how I get on but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
If you don't know Sarah's Blog, you should pop on over & check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dawn for the advert!Your mystery pack is now in the post. I do hope you like the bits in it and find them useful

    Big hugs to you

    Sarah x

    p.s. I also have a new preloved section in my shop Craftallday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx