Pages

Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Birthday!

Good morning lovely bloggers, are you having a good week?
Over at Crafting For All Seasons, it't time for a new challenge!
Are you all Christmas'd out yet?
Just to ring the changes, our challenge theme is


Our sponsor  this time is Bugaboo 
who are offering one lucky winner -7 Images of their choice!
The image I have used is the lovely


I just had to use bright colours on it!
Of course I used my usual mix of  Flexmarkers & Promarkers.
I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons & Stella's glasses
but I'm not sure you can see that in the photo.
The layout was a sketch from a challenge blog, but I got a bit confused
with my dates so have well & truly missed that challenge!
The papers I have used are actually Christmas papers from Papermania
But, I think they suit this image very well!


As you can just about see, I have decorated the inside of the card too!
Thanks for popping in, I hope you enjoyed your visit!
Hope to see you over at CFAS!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Ribbon Carousel Challenge- Holidays &Celebrations
Sweet Stampin - Cause For Celebration
Just Us Girls - Photo Inspiration
Totally Papercrafts - Add A Bow

22 comments:

  1. This is so fun. Love the bright cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little old lady puts a smile on my face! This is a really great design with the colors and patterns. Love that sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card Dawn, great image and I love the bright colours you have chosen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Dawn - I absolutely love it! So colourful and really fab sentiment which definitely made me chuckle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn Fab card love the colours you have used. Sorry mine did not go up at 9am I thought I had scheduled it until you mentioned that mine was not on my blog so have sorted it out now this two day craft fair is going to be the death of me. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Dawn, I will be finishing off my Christmas cards next week.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn! Your card is so very lovely! I love the colours you have used! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your great card. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image makes me chuckle...hehe...And I love how bright and colourful you have made the card, so much fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - what a hysterical card!! I know many people I could give this to~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant....might have to buy this image, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fantabulous card Dawn, awesome and bright, perfect for the young or old lol.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. his is a really great design with the colors and papers Love that sentiment too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that image & sentiment, Dawn! Too funny. For years, I celebrated "24 Again" until my youngest reached 24, at which point we celebrated "24" together. After that, I just stopped having birthdays by the numbers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab fun card using the brilliant Bugaboo stamps, it's so perfect for our birthday challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card. Love this image and your wonderful dp's are perfect. Thanks for joining us at TPC. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the image it brought a smile to my face. Beautiful papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great Dawn. Love the image and all the bright colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Having a wee smile here, Dawn, brilliant card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous fun cheerful card Dawn. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx