Pages

Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

New Release Digi's By Jak Heath

Hello lovely blog readers!
Today, I have something different to share with you!
In the past, as many of you will know, I've had the honour of working with
the amazing Jak Heath, on the Just Inklined & La Pashe DT's.
Jak is a very talented & inspiring lady!
However, things change & Jak has decided on a change of direction in her career.
One of the changes includes drawing her own digi's.
When I was asked if I'd like to colour up one of her new images,
I jumped at the chance of course!
Here's what I created!


The image I have used is City Nell. 
One of the fantastic set of 4 new digis, Jak has created!

Photo: Coming soon to http://jakheath-designs.blogspot.co.uk/ releasing 11th April
You can purchae the images here

Displaying Jak_Heath_Designs.jpg

When you purchase the images you get a line drawing to colour &
 a pre-coloured image for toppers & quick cards etc. 

Jak also has a new Facebook Page where you can find out more of
what she's up to!


I coloured Nell up with promarkers.
 I wasn't aware at the time that the colours I had chosen
were so similar to the pre coloured image! lol
The papers I've used are Bird Song  from First Edition.
The little sentiment ticket is from The Crafty Pad Designs
I used a Martha Stewart  Doily border punch, a little crochet flower 
from my stash & a seam binding bow to finish it off!


The usual little side view just to round up!
I'll be back tomorrow with a card made using another of Jak's digi
Check out the blogs below to see what some of the other girls have done
TammyJoyceGaynorand Nicole
Don't forget to check out Jak's BlogFacebook Page

I'd love to enter this card in a few challenges
Fan -Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers - So Sentimental
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Feminine
Quirky Crafts - Spice Girls (comment)
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
So Artful Challenge - Signs of Spring

26 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn, I love the image and the beautiful layout which shows off the Digi superbly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super card Dawn - great image and wonderful layout - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and I love the colors you used! Nell is certainly a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just lovely...the pink and green colour combo is just stunning. What a great image and card too.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good Luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, this is so pretty and I'm loving the pink and green combo! Fantastic bow and love that little crochet flower too.
    I'm off to check out all Jak's images now.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is gorgeous Dawn, I do like your colours choices, she looks awfully prim & proper and a little strict she should be a School teacher not a city worker I think.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great Dawn - I love the digi, not only is it beautifully coloured but it is really well drawn. Her face is gorgeous! Love your choice of colours and papers, they go so well together. As for your ribbon - wow I could spend a month of Sundays and never get one to look like that! A beautiful card.

    Thank you so much for joining in over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jak is indeed very talented, as are you Dawn, this is a super card to share with us at CTB, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you next time. Good luck. Erin, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Dawn, love the image and the colours you have chosen. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, Dawn! Love the pink and green colour combo, pretty image and cute crochet flower!
    Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jak is so talented, I love these new images! Your card is lovely, my favourite lime green is there! Thanks for entering the Quirky challenge, and pop by tomorrow to see the results of the voting, and I hope you will enter our new challenge too!

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super stunning with the colours I love together too...great new image Dawn.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness, Dawn, there's just so much about this card that I absolutely adore! Where to start? OK, the dp is perfect, your color combo is wonderful, and the border punched piece showcases everything beautifully. Love the crocheted flower and that magnificent bow. Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous make hun and thank you for joining us at Fantasic Tuesday very good luck and have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! Love that sweet crocheted flower. Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card Dawn. love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that crochet flower! thanks for joining us at Pile it on this week! Hope you join us again for a new challenge that started today - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What gorgeous new digis and a fab card, the pastel colours you have used are so pretty. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, lovely colouring and I like the addition of the crochet flower too.
    Thanks for sharing it with everyone at Soartful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, Dawn and great to see Jak's image! Love your colour combo too! A belated thank you for joining in our Sentimental Challenge at A Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx