My Fab Followers & Friends

Friday, 8 August 2014

Girly Decoupage

Good moning all!
I have a card to share with you today!
This one was made using a little decoupage sheet which I think
 was a freebie with a magazine. I have no idea ehich though!


The base card is Dottie Card from Anna Marie Designs.
I used some silver mirror card for matting.


A closer look at the decoupage.

I punched a border using a Martha Stewart Punch & added some sheer ribbon.
Simple & quick to assemble. The perfect little crafty fix!
Thanks for stopping by, hop you like my little card!


8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant image, Dawn, a superb card my friend, as always, hope you are still enjoying your Stay cation...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the papers and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous creation,loving the colour combo and super added beauties.xx.♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card Dawn - great image and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Dawn, I love your decoupage and clean design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Dawn. Love the decoupage image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx