Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Happy New Job

Good Morning all!
I have a little card to share with you!
Today would normally be my Just Inklined day 
but as my card has already been posted on my blog I thought I'd
share a little something else with you!
This is for a work colleague, who was promoted.


Her day to day job won't change too much other than she'll be more 
involved in decision making & planning, which I reckon means she's actually
been doing her new job for a while already!

I used an A6 base of white linen embossed CS then used some
snippets of vibrant pink & orange papers from my stash.
The green leafy paper is from Lidl! 
Some of the leaves are embossed with gloss & glitter
The sentiment was made in my graphics programme.
I cut it out with a circle nestie then inked with a liquid chalk ink pad.
The chipboard Butterflies are by Dovecraft I think.
I added a couple of gems from my stash!


A little side view.
I'm hoping it's funky but not too out there!
I'd like to enter the following challenges with this card:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Use Orange
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Bingo (middle line, DP, Die Cut, Sentiment)
Retarte - Colour Challenge or Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Opposites Attract
The Crazy Challenge - For A Special Lady
Scrappy Hands - Beginnings
Scribble & Scrap - #28 (3 entries only)
Crazy 4 Challenges -Leaf or Leaves

27 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and love the gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bright card, your collegue will love it. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fab! Love those colours, and the letters are brilliant. They look like a hippy font :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Dawn, lovely bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and cheerful card, Just love it! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet image and your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Dawn. Great image and design and love the bright colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your card... how bright, fun and festive! I love the colors and funky is never too out there! I am sure your colleague will absolutely love it! xx

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabby doo card Dawn - love this - brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to let a colleague know you're cheering for them! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ist is a good idea!

    thank for playing with us by inspiration destination and good luck!!!

    gr meggi dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME LOVE IT the colours, papers and added goodies are just beautiful.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous bright card, great design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes in October challenge at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the 70s feel you gave this card. The colors and the font are perfect! Thanks for playing along with the BINGO challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dawn I really love this hun great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab card for your friend, bet they loved it. Love the bright colours. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card! So retro and I lived through retro!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. kReN,DT
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great bright colours on this card brill.
    Thanks for joining our new challenge at inspiration destination
    Tracey CT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great funky card love the bright colours and B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A wonderful card for your colleague. I love the bright, cheery colours.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the bright colors, Dawn! Great design and superb background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely and simple card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx