Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Not A Card

Good Morning all!
It's Saturday! Yay!!!
Were you all bothered with Ghosts & Ghouls last night?
I locked my door & put out the lights & watched a movie!
Mwuhahaha!
Actully, I was ready but no one came to the door!
The kids on our street are all grown up now!

Anyhoo, being the 1st of the month, we have a brand new challenge over at
There are two brilliant sponsors this month!

Our theme this month is
NOT A Card
Here's my Artbymiran project!
A little wine bottle topper with a pocket on the front.
I did intend to put something in there but hey ho, or ho ho ho lol!


The image I have used is Christmas Elf, I love this little guy!


I coloured him up with a mix of promarkers & flexmarkers,
fussy cut him  & added him to the little wine bottle topper.
(I found the file in the Sihouette store)
I added a few little self adhesive gem stars too!


Closer look at the  little cutie!


View from the side to let you see the pocket!
The sentiment was printed out, then die cut & threaded with
 two colors of ribbon which were knotted at each end.
I hope you like it!
I also hope you can play in the challenge & make something 
other than a card for a change!

I must apologise for not having a Delicious Doodles project yet but life got in the way!
It will be blogged soon so watch this space!

Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Dawn, I love the gorgeous cute image and fabulous colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Dawn, what a beautiful wine bottle topper. Love the image and your colour choice. Love the little pocket. A great project.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, love this & sometimes it's so nice to make anything but a card!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea for a bottle holder and the image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous bottle topper Dawn, I love your fun Christmas elf.
    Your street sounds like ours - not one single knock on the door last night, I'll just have to eat all the sweets myself!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dawn, this is too precious for words! Love your coloring and the fussy cutting is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love Mi Ran's image and you've coloured it beautifully. If there's any wine going free I have an empty glass. Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Dawn, and a super image. great to put on a Chrissy pressie.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is adorable and such a clever way to use it! Great idea to add to a gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. many thanks for telling me about the crafting Cafe Dawn..I put my card candy there...
    and I want to say ooh wooo I love the colored you did on the main Image..green and red and the bow also green and red a great idea for a new years eve gift for a friend..love your creation Dawn...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx