Pages

Followers

Saturday 11 June 2016

It's Caturday!

Good morning all!
Here I am with my first GDT post of this month for Scribbles Designs
I love these cute little images, so fun to work with!


This is #400 Nimble Puss. Is that not one of the happiest kitties you've seen!
and #0108 Caturday, a fantastic, fun, little sentiment!
Who doesn't love Caturday! lol

My card base is 6"x6"
The papers I've used are Birdsong, by First Edition, 
The image was coloured to match the papers, using Flexmarkers
I cut the image & sentiment out using Spellbinders dies.

Check out the images here & check out the challenges here.
It's always fun to play along, and you don't need a Scribbles Design image 
to play but they do love to see them.
There are lots of freebies available to play with too!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd like to enter my card in a few little challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Use a Die Cut (W1 of 2)
Crafty Catz  - Animal Magic
Scrapy Land Challenges - Anything Goes ( W2)Spellbinders dies used
 Deep Ocean Challenge - Our Furry/Feathered Friends (w2)
Digi Choosday Challenge - Add a Sentiment 28/6

19 comments:

  1. That looks like one happy little kitty! So fun and cute. I love your design and the fun papers you used too. Congrats on the guest spot!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, just love the play on words. Such a fun design too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Dawn, a super image and pretty papers.
    Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous card I love the design. The cat looks so happy. Congratulations on your GDT post. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image, he looks so happy with himself. Great card and papers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Dawn, love this card, the cat looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha love that sentiment and the cat is just too funny. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous cat! I love the papers you have used- the vibrant colours really suit the happy cat. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, great sentiment and fun image.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How delightful - a super layout and I just love your colour scheme. I especially like how you did the background around the Nimble Puss - I love this little guy too. He always makes me smile :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha what a fabulous image, love him and your papers are gorgeous too!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is just too much fun, Dawn! Love the kitty and the sentiment is fantastic. Fab dp choices. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love the papers you've used here, Dawn. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the cute image of the happy cat.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this card on the SUYP challenge page and it made me smile...that image is fabulous. The background papers are beautifully arranged too. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card...made me smile! ❤️. Just love cats. Love everything about this make. Thank you for entering in Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! ❤️. Hugs, Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx