Pages

Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

Things With Wings

Good morning all!
It's Monday, which means a new challenge over at Eureka Samps!
This week, the theme is a favourite, which can be interpreted in so many ways.....



I've made a fairly quick & simple Cristmas card, using the fab little image
I love this little lady! I've used my Sakura Glitter pens to colour up parts of the image,
then added a bit of shading with a promarker.
The DP is Papermania & I've added embossed panels.
 (swiss dots & snow flakes)
Each layer is popped up on foam tape.
The ribbon is from Lidl. I cut the image out with a 
Spellbinders Oval die & inked with a liquid chalk inkpad.
The colour looks a bit off but it's actually much closer to the DP irl.
A few tiny gems finish off the corners.
I hope you can play along this week in our challenge

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas-  #284 Vintage or Anything Christmas (w)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra  Anything goes as long as it is Christmas (M)
A Snowflakes Promise -  #23 - Anything Goes (2w)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - #73 - Traditional Colors (2W, 1)

21 comments:

  1. Love this card Dawn, great layout, love the image and the added sparkle, so festive...hope you are well my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dawn, I love the image. The embossed panels are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Dawn and lovely colouring! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the angel she is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Dawn, such a sweet image and lovely traditional reds and greens.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Dawn....great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your angel is so pretty against the white bg and the ribbon makes the perfect pop of color! such a lovely card, Dawn! :)

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Dawn, love the design and angel image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and wonderful card as always hope you enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, and such a great image and design. Thanks for entering Holly Jolly Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT for HJC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card- love the image and sakura glitter pens--always add a beautiful finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet angel, Dawn! She's one of the few angels I have in my collection and I use them primarily for my wonderful DIL, who loves angels year round. I may have to CASE your card and make one like it for her Christmas card this year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card layout and gorgeous colouring of the image. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx